Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V review
Grand Theft Auto V is an action-adventure video game that was developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. Grand Theft Auto V is the 17th title in the Grand Theft Auto series. It was released in 2013 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Grand Theft Auto V is an action-adventure video game that has three playable characters: Michael, Trevor and Franklin. The main story of the game is about the three characters who are working together to pull off a heist. The game is set in the fictional city of Los Santos. The game features many different gameplay aspects including shooting, driving, and stealth.
Grand Theft Auto V was one of the most anticipated video games of 2013. Critics praised the game for its vast game world, fun gameplay, and amazing graphics. Grand Theft Auto V was also one of the first video games to be released on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Grand Theft Auto V received 10 out of 10 points for replayability in GameRankings.com's 2013 review. The site praised the game for its vast game world, fun gameplay, and amazing graphics.
- The game has an extremely vast world to explore;
- The game has fun gameplay;
- The graphics are amazing;
- The game has many different gameplay aspects;
- The game has many side missions;
- The game is very violent;
- The violence in the game is explicit;
- The game is not appropriate for children;
- The game has a lot of swearing;
- The game is expensive;